Enterprise Mobile Cloud Collaboration
Visibility and Control of Company Data
SKY BOX is a secure mobile cloud service that enables Small and Medium Enterprises to have greater visibility and control of company data.
With SKY BOX, companies manage the way company's data is handled by granting or revoking permissions to access, modify or share company data per employee, per profile or per business unit.
- Data Synchronization
SKY BOX delivers full, bidirectional, native synchronization of Enterprise Files and Folders across Desktop Windows PC, Desktop MAC OS, Android and iOS Mobile devices. Each user can synchronize his files across a Web Account, 2 Desktop PCs and 3 Mobile Apps.
- Secure File & Folder Sharing Links
Easily generate instant links to share large files or complete folders on the web, iOS or Android.Share the links with mobile messaging apps like What’s App, Facebook and others. Add a password and an expiration date to the link for additional security.
- Collaboration Folders
Collaborate with your colleagues inside or outside the enterprise; in another city or country. Control permissions to write, delete or share.
- Mobile Offline File Access
Easily save document and multimedia files as favorites on your Smartphones or Tablets for viewing without Internet.
- Data Protection
- Remote wipe of data from lost or stolen devices.
- Data Encryption At-Rest (AES-256) and In-Transit (TLS 1.2).
- Username and password protection on Web and PC Apps.
- Protected by Personal Identification Number on Mobile Devices.
- Data Recovery
- Data recovery in case Desktop PC or Mobile Device is crashed, damaged, lost or stolen.
- Up to 30 versions of each filename is saved in case of accidental deletion or overwriting.
- Mobile Photo & Contacts Back-Up
- Enterprise Management Console
- Create and manage users, individually or in bulk.
- Create sub-accounts for Groups, Business Units or Project Teams.
- Modify storage limits, permissions and accessible interfaces per user.
- Data auditing and Data Usage Reports per user, per business unit or per company.
- Saves time for other tasks
- Better visibility and control of company data
- Greater personal and professional productivity
- Company Data Protection and Recovery
- Reducing dependence on email for storage
- Reducing printing costs.
- Reducing IT costs.
In today’s multimedia world, organizations are realizing that printed promotional material just doesn’t have the impact it used to.
But there’s a revolution building in marketing departments around the world – the realization that digital signage can be used as an efficient, effective and profitable communication to improve the way organizations communicate with their audiences or to gain a new income source for your business.
Why is everyone talking about digital signage?
- Eye-catching impact of full-motion video, graphics and sound
- Speedy and immediate message changes
- Rotate different messages within ‘playlists’
- Schedule messages by day, time and location
- Control exactly what is displayed where and when
- Delivers improved marketing compliance
How We Help!
We help you communicate better, we help you reach more
Change your advertising or communication message at any time 24/7in a faster, easier and less expensive way.
Your message will be controlled from a centralized location, No need for costly traditional posters, videos and DVDs.
With Digital Signs, your message will attract more attention of the audience you target.
Post your offering, new message, or schedule an upcoming campaign weeks ahead.
- Create a new revenue source
- An effective Sales way
- Modernized displayed graphics & videos.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Instant update.
- Effective Targeted Messaging
- The high quality of customer service.
You can use TE Digital advertising in:
- Gas stations
- Shopping malls
- Retail shops
- Fast food chains
Microsoft Office 365
Let’s face it, moving to the cloud isn’t a quick or easy decision. You’ve got a lot to think about. What is it really going to cost? Will it allow your people to work how and where they want to work—but still keep you in control? Is your data really going to be secure in the cloud? We hear you.
That is why we recommend Microsoft® Office 365 for your business. Office 365 is a set of cloud-based services that bring together Office 2010 with sites to share documents, IM, web conferencing, and the power of Exchange Online, the industry’s leading business-class email with up to 50GB mailboxes and built-in layers of antivirus and anti-spam protection.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
“Most people work from home or client locations. That is why having a cloud solution is so appealing. It reaches out to everyone and removes barriers.”
• Secure, single-sign-on access to email, documents, people, and meetings without VPN
• Access from Windows® Phone, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android
• Works on virtually any device with Internet Explorer®, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
SECURITY AND RELIABILITY
“Peace of mind is the biggest benefit for me. Knowing that someone else is taking care of everything is great.”
• 99.9 percent uptime Service Level Agreement with money back guarantee
• Latest defenses against viruses and spam
• Geographically distributed data centers with backup and premier disaster recovery
IT CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
“Things are getting more complex. Without Office 365 we would need more people
to understand it all.”
• 24/7 IT-level phone support
• Role-based access control to sensitive documents
• One easy-to-use and robust control panel for all of your online services
“The cost savings that we see from a cloud-based solution are reason enough to choose Office 365.”
• Predictable monthly costs
• No upfront infrastructure investments
• Pay for just the services you need
“Meet Me” is a voice conferencing service that can be used instantly and securely to allow enterprise customers to conduct virtual meetings between their clients/customers/staff both locally and internationally without any cost on equipment or devices, plus instant sharing files.
- 20 callers per single audio conference.
- Ability to schedule conferences and automatically include conference access details in a meeting invitation sent from outlook calendar.
- Meetings Recording Facility & online playback through security authentication.
- Auto announcement notification to all participants about conference recordings.
- Extension of meeting time: you as a chairman shall be able to extend the meeting, if necessary.
Career Pro is your optimum personnel and payroll management system. No matter how small or large your business is, Career Pro can work with a company of 10 employees, less than 10 employees or with thousands of employees dispersed on multi-sites.! Career Pro helps you to manage the human resources aspects of each staff member in your work force from the date of hiring until retirement. Career Pro conforms to the labor law; all of the mandates of the labor law are integrated within the functions of the software which gives your administration the comfort of following all the labor law mandates in managing your company’s employees.
The personnel management module provides you with synchronized functions to organize the profile of each of your employees by registering the basic information of the employee, employment level, attach all the relevant documents related to the employee and the assigned position within the company’s organizational structure
The Payroll management module enables you to automatically calculate in minutes each of your employees’ salary and benefits by considering every single payroll aspect such as basic salary, income tax, insurance, bonuses, installments, per diem, deduction and penalties.
You can have automated attendance for employees as Career Pro is compatible with finger print attendance machines.
Career Pro offers your employees a self-service module allowing them to apply for any type of leave of absence using their portal online self-service or by simply using the smart phone mobile interface from anywhere.
Integration with GPS track force
Career Pro provides integration with mobile interface to track work your force using the following functions.
- Mapping of employees’ location.
- Messaging triggered by arrival and departure from certain locations.
- Reporting by generating daily, weekly and monthly location and time reports.
Managing and tracking fixed assets is one of the important management concerns. AssetMaster helps you to control and track your different type of fixed assets.
What is AssetMaster?
Managing and tracking fixed assets is one of the important management concerns. AssetMaster helps you to control and track your different types of fixed assets.
Track the movement of assets
AssetsMaster enables you to track assets movements from one location to another and from one cost center to another using bar code readers and labels (offline tracking) and by using RFID technology.
Follow-up on assets disposal
You can also use AssetMaster to follow-up on assets disposal according to disposal type (sell, depreciation, etc).
AssetMaster evaluates, manages, and estimates depreciation of fixed assets according to the depreciation type used by your organization (location and group).
BookMaster is one of the leading integrated bilingual library management systems since the 80’s in the Middle East.
Designed by a distinct group of library instructors, BookMaster enables you to manage the whole life cycle of your library through rich and comprehensive
library management functions. BookMaster has been serving reputable libraries in the Middle East region and they are all different in terms of library content size, public, academic, university, school, company and governmental institution libraries.
Cataloguing and Indexing
Build and update the bibliographical database of your library, and manage traditional & non-traditional collection of your library based on the Anglo-
American Cataloguing Rules (AACR).
Build and maintain all types of Authority Lists. Authority Lists include Subject List and Authors
Listed Publishers List.
Offers bilingual bibliographic and full text search capabilities by handling all of the Arabic language peculiarities. It is built to support all bibliographical databases search techniques such as Fields
Defined search, free search, and Multistep search. Logical factors are applied either to minimize or to maximize the search span. Search Master lets you select the section of database where to apply the search strategy. Search results could be filtered and/or sorted using different strategies.
Attached Digitized Documents
Are linked to their bibliographical data in a way to be displayed on all type of workstations. The attached digitized documents could be of any extension which means that textual images, photographs, audios and videos could constitute part or all of the documents.
Automatic exchange of bibliographical records through library networks based on the international MARC Exchange rules. The exchange can occur both ways (Export/Import).
Allows you to search within the bibliographical records of all libraries that are compatible with the Z39.50 standards. Then the search result could be imported to the BookMaster Database through the MARC Import functions.
BookMaster provides all the functions that lead to the acquisition management including all acquisition methods such as Purchasing, Exchanging, Depositing, and more.
Managed DDOS Protection
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection system protects you from DDoS attacks, one of the most serious threats facing companies on the Internet and that are typically launched by compromised PCs controlled by remote attackers DDoS can wipe out web presence for months with incalculable financial costs and damage to your business reputation.
Features & benefits:
- Proactively detects and mitigates DDoS attacks
- Real-time network analysis, visibility, and historical reporting.
- Internal Network customized protection Continues active threat feed to ensure an always up-to-date detection.
- Customized reporting capability.
Managed Firewall services protect your network and your clients from unauthorized or malicious internet traffic.
|Fully Managed Service||Engineers supporting and monitoring your firewall 24/7/365|
|Market Leading Provider||Telecom Egypt and Fortinet have a proven successful partnership record.|
|Comprehensive Range of Firewalls||A range of devices that meet customers’ needs and sizes.|
|VPN services||Securely connecting offices and remote users using IPSEC and SSL technology.|
|Unified Threat Management||Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Web Filtering services to further protect customers network and increase productivity.|
|Service and Support from TE||Updates and vulnerabilities are instantly monitored and applied|
Cloud Web Security
Cloud Web security solution is a solution that protects you and your employees online, emails, online commerce, web based applications, social networking and streaming media
Features & benefits:
- Web Security
- Simplicity and Efficiency
- Compliance and Real-Time Reporting
- Global Cloud Coverage
- Advanced threat protection
- Web 2.0 and application control
- Bandwidth Control
- URL filtering
- Unified policy and reporting
Norton Internet Security solution provides customers with the highest level of security and protection against threats, viruses, spyware, online identity theft, and more
Norton Mobile Security:
Norton Mobile Security leverages the power to protect data on mobile Like contacts, calendar information, text messages, e-mails, and more.
Norton Internet Security:
Stop viruses, spyware, online identity theft, and more with the powerful advanced protection of Norton Internet Security. Norton Internet Security uses four unique layers of protection to prevent threats from ever reaching protected computers.
Basic protection that helps stop viruses, spyware and more.
Hosted Call Center
Customers benefit by having a leading-edge call center functionality by outsourcing their call center activities to Telecom Egypt. Telecom Egypt offers this outsourcing activity starting from three seats and supervisor, at competitive prices.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
This service distributes incoming telephone calls to a specific group of people (agents) responsible for answering those inbound telephone calls.
- Reporting & Monitoring
Extensive monitoring and reporting facilities assist call center supervisors and management with structuring the service for optimal call handling and improved customer satisfaction.
Conversations with callers can be stored, allowing supervisors to review when convenient to determine where improvements to call handling procedures can be made.
- Contact Center Express
Enhance customer interactions through a management solution that routes, tracks, and reports on electronic inquiries from the enterprise's website.
Hardware or software based IVR systems direct incoming calls to relevant agents or departments.
- Supervisor control
Supervisors can listen-in to and monitor live inbound/outbound calls from any location by phone, allowing immediate adjustments to agent call handling, by entering the agent's ID via the keypad.
Incoming and outgoing channels between company and the public telephone network
- Voice Mail
This service allows the subscriber to use the automatic answering service to enable the calling party to leave a message to the called party if he/she is absent or his/her line is busy (as per his request)
- Service Observe
It allows supervisors to listen only to calls handled by agents & cannot be heard by parties on the call.
Smart e-mail service delivers exchange-level email server software and instant messaging with superior stability
Features & benefits:
- Accessing email or chats from anywhere, at any time, using a standard Web browser
- Instant communication
- Work at your desk or on-the-go with complete collaboration and synchronization
- Industry-standard ant spam & antivirus ensures mail server security around the clock
- Easily migrate from any mail service Preserve your email and chat history with full archiving
- Web mail for all your email communications
- Link tasks to emails for greater efficiency and better organization
- Unified Email and Collaboration Server
- Full contact management, including attachment, meeting and email history
- Support for the latest and greatest devices and applications Complete Mobile Communication
Connect any camera and watch from anywhere on computer, smartphone or tablet.
Features & benefits:
An expensive IP camera or a CCTV? A simple webcam? We support all of them, we can provide you with a camera, or you bring in your favorite camera model
You have an old CCTV system, we support you to migrate to our system, no need to buy new cameras.
Always the Top of our priority. All data, video feeds, are encrypted.
Give access to other users
Multiple employees? you need multiple access for, we can support of providing your of multiple accounts.
Archive cloud storage
Store your feeds archived on a local machine or play it safe and keep it in our cloud.