TE Data ADSL provides a high speed fixed Internet connectivity to small and medium companies at affordable prices .ADSL for offices enables a company to connect an entire LAN 24 hours a day to the Internet at no extra cost, in addition to the option of having multiple fixed IP addresses for hosting the company's web servers, mail servers, intranet application, etc. inside the company.
- Competitive prices
- Fast installation
- Special 24/7 customer service & technical support
Business ADSL Price List:
Old Price Plans:
Unlimited ADSL :
Global Data Service (GDS)
GDS offers an end–to–end service is a global network supporting a portfolio of intelligent network solutions designed to connect employees, customers and systems in the most efficient way across the globe to help clients improve their productivity, while unlocking business potential and expanding into new markets.
Features & Benefits
- Service offering includes a comprehensive selection of networking services Secure networking environment over a dedicated MPLS core backbone.
- Higher productivity-leveraging Telecom Egypt international reach and extensive U.S. metro
- Better application performance by prioritizing network traffic and allocating bandwidth according to usage and service requirements
- Connectivity to cloud applications with increased reliability and security
- Seamless integration.
- Highest levels of availability, reliability and speed .
- Industry-leading SLAs
- IP transit service is a permanent dedicated bandwidth connection.
- Offered with variable speeds connectivity at remarkably competitive prices.
- Circuit capacity ranges from 64Kbps to E1, E3, DS 3, STM-1, STM-4, STM-16 and beyond.
Features & Benefits:
- End to End Management High Speed connectivity : Reliability.
- Global Routes coverage on either a direct or transit basis.
- Redundancy and Route Close monitoring 24/7 .
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
VPNs allow secure access to corporate resources by establishing an encrypted tunnel across the Internet. The ubiquity of the Internet, combined with today's VPN technologies, allows organizations to cost-effectively and securely extend the reach of their networks to anyone, anyplace, anytime.
Features & Benefits:
- Network Coverage based on the industry-leading MPLS technology.
- Fully Managed 24/7 end-to-end network performance monitoring.
- One Stop Shop Security & privacy.
- Variable Speed Connectivity offering ranging from 64K to multiple 1GB and more.